1. Our Business Policy 1.1 The Vendor offers products for sale on www.chloe.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
1.2 "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on www.chloe.com.
1.3 The Vendor reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor's business policy.
1.4 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (together with the documents referred to herein) regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.chloe.com between the users of www.chloe.com and the Vendor.
1.5 The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on www.chloe.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party's terms and conditions, since the Vendor shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of www.chloe.com and third parties.
2. How to Execute a Contract with the Vendor 2.1 To place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.chloe.com, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor, following the relevant instructions.
2.2 The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
2.3 An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
2.4 Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
2.5 The order form will be filed in our database for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by clicking on the section called My Order, in the Client Relations area.
2.6 Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors.
2.7 English is the language used for executing contracts with the Vendor.
2.8 After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
2.9 The Vendor may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by email that the contract has not been executed and that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on www.chloe.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once the Vendor has received your order form, the Vendor shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the day after Vendor has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
2.10 By submitting an order form to and making a contract with the Vendor, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.chloe.com.
2.12 Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt email, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, detailed information on the price, terms of payment, return policy and shipping costs).
3. Guarantees and Product Price Indication 3.1 On www.chloe.com, we only offer products marked with the "Chloé" trademark. These products are purchased by us directly from the fashion house and/or the manufacturer authorised by the fashion house.
3.2 The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
3.3 The main characteristics of products are shown on www.chloe.com on each product page. The products offered for sale on www.chloe.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
3.4 Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
3.5 Orders made from a Country site different from the one you are shipping to, or to addresses to which the Vendor cannot ship, will be automatically cancelled.
3.6 All Products sold by www.chloe.com come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal.
3.7 As a Consumer (as defined at section 1.2 above), you are entitled to various statutory warranties including a warranty that the products supplied to you conform with your contract with us.
3.8 All products sold by the Vendor are covered by a guarantee for lack of conformity, as provided by the applicable law (6 years in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and 5 years in Scotland). You shall inform the Vendor of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of two (2) months from the day when you detected the lack of conformity. Please contact our Customer Care. In case of lack of conformity, you may choose between the repair or replacement of the product. If these remedies are impossible or disproportionate you are entitled to either require the Vendor to make an appropriate reduction in the price or to terminate the contract.
4. Payments 4.1 Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
4.2 In case of payment by Credit/Debit Card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Banca Sella or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the corresponding costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually shipped.
5. Shipping and Delivery of the Products You may choose to receive the products you purchased at an address of your choosing, or from any Chloé boutique in your country that is listed on www.chloe.com. If you have chosen to pick up the items at a Chloé boutique by selecting the “Pick Up In Store” option, we will inform you by email when your products have arrived at the Chloé boutique. In that case, you will have to pick up the purchased products by going to the pre-selected Chloé boutique within no more than 15 business days from the date the aforementioned communication was sent. In the event that the products have not been picked up within the above-mentioned term of 15 business days, the purchase agreement shall be understood to have been automatically terminated for all purposes. Consequently, it shall no longer be possible to collect the products, which shall be returned to the Vendor by the personnel of the pre-selected Chloé boutique. As a result of the termination of the product purchase agreement, you will be refunded for the amount paid, within the time limits provided below. When you visit the Chloé boutique to pick up your order, you will need to show the sales assistant a copy of the email confirming shipment of the order, as well as present a form of identification. If you ask another person to collect the order, he/she will need to present the delivery confirmation email, a photocopy of your identification document, a document in which you authorize him/her to collect the order, and his/her own identification document. We remind you that it is not possible to make payment at the Chloé boutique. Therefore, no cash-on-delivery option is provided when you select delivery to a Chloé boutique. If you have selected delivery to a Chloé boutique, the delivery timings and costs are the same as those delivery to your chosen address. For specific product shipping and delivery procedures see the Client Relations area. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
6. Client Relations Please contact our Client Relations for further information.
7.Return Policy Please click here for details of our Return Policy, which is part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
8. Refund Times and Procedures 8.1 Whatever payment type you used, the full or partial refund procedure shall be started by the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products have been accepted.
8.2 The Vendor issues the refund using the same payment method you used to purchase the returned products, unless you have expressly agreed with the Vendor to use another payment method, and on the condition that you must not incur any further cost as a result of the refund. If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the amount paid for returned items shall be refunded by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment.
8.3 The value date for the credit shall be the same as the value date of the original debit and consequently you shall not suffer interest losses.
8.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
8.5 The Vendor will refund the price of the products in accordance with the applicable time frame as specified in the Return Policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Vendor shall not be responsible for any delay that is beyond its control including for delays caused by the method of purchase or refund, including by way of example: a. delay caused by Credit Card/Debit Card companies refund policies; b. payment by PayPal (where available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card; c. payment made by cash on delivery: you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products returned to the Bank account you indicate in the Return Form. Please remember it is necessary to have a Bank account in order to receive a refund for Cash on Delivery orders.
9.2 We also ask that you read, if you haven't already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use because they contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems we have adopted.
10. Governing Law These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
Please note that the European Commission provides a platform for alternative extra-judicial resolution of disputes, available on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
11. Amendments and updates The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on www.chloe.com.