YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., located at via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143 Italy ("via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143"), with Tax ID and VAT Registration No. 02050461207 is the data controller together with Chloé SAS, for the purposes of finalising registration, allowing you to use the reserved access services offered on the Platforms (for example, processing your orders and other necessary steps, including operations for administrative and fiscal obligations, sending newsletters, when consent has been given) and improving the service offered.
Information you provide to us and how we use it
To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with Chloé and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number, and, if you make a purchase with us, payment details). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Chloé and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP to provide you with the services you select.
In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit a Chloé boutique or contact the local Chloé customer care team. Please note that calls to the Chloé concierge may be recorded for security, training and development purposes.
If you choose to interact with Chloé via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed "Cookies", below.
Chloé will use the information we collect from you to:
- assist in managing and fulfilling purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
- deal with your enquiries and requests;
- send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- send you marketing communications (including emails) relating to us and other third party partners in accordance with your communications preferences (please see the ''Editing or deleting your personal information" section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- understand how the Platform is used so that we can continuously improve the Platform and services and other offerings.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP will use the information it collects from you to:
- manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
- deal with your enquiries and requests;
- send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP's efforts to keep its Platform secure; and
- understand how the Platform is used so that YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP can continuously improve the Platform and services and other offerings.
The Platform uses automatic systems of browsing data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a file stored on the hard disk of the terminal of an Internet user; it does not contain intelligible information but it allows linking between a terminal and other information about User's experience on the website and his/her preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered by the website. For Cookies disseminated by Chloé's servers, no one else may gain access to the information contained therein. These information and data are gathered directly and automatically by the Platform. The information collected by cookies will be processed in order to optimize the services of the Platform. Chloé and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP have provided cookies in connection to functions such as selecting the country, the language, the location, browsing the catalogue, purchasing products online and in general in connection with the provision of services reserved to registered customers. As you know, each Internet browser allows the blocking or the deletion of cookies. Your Internet browser contains instructions on these procedures. Please access the information on your internet browser if you wish to delete cookies.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We may anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
The Platforms may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested.
You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You may opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioural ads by visiting the third party websites described in the section headed "How to control or delete cookies" above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties' opt-out options.
Sharing your information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
Chloé and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP will exchange your personal data for the purposes of managing the services provided to you.
Protecting your information
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and Chloé want you to feel confident about using the Platform, and both parties are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and Chloé limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and Chloé have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
How to edit, delete or access your personal information
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and Chloé's records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and Chloé not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and/or Chloé may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to either YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and/or Chloé (as relevant) at the address listed below. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below in the section headed "Contact us" or clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link in any Chloé marketing emails.
Chloé SAS, 5/7 avenue Percier 75008 Paris – FRANCE
Contact YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
Request for further information can be made through our Client Relations. If you need any assistance, go to the Client Relations area , where you will find information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on the website, a registration form, tips and other general information on the services provided by the website.
- to third party providers who provide services on our behalf such as online and other payments, processing credit card transactions and handling credit checks and fraud prevention;
- we may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and