Ordering on Chloé eBoutique
To make purchases on Chloé eBoutique you do not need to register; however, we suggest you create an account to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
To easily browse our catalog, select a category from the navigation menu or browse our selections on the homepage. To find something more specific, use our filters or the website search option.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colors, a description and the composition of the item. Click on the product image to zoom in and see all of the details.
How to order
- From the item page, select the desired color and size of the product
- Add the product to your Cart
- Once you have finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button in your Shopping Bag
- Enter your email and your shipping address
- Select a
- Check that the information you entered is correct and click "Purchase Now"
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the details of your order. From this moment on, our warehouse will take care of everything and as soon as the order ships, we will notify you with another confirmation email.
A pre-order is the reservation of an item that is not yet available for sale, but will be soon. An estimated delivery date is indicated for each pre-order item within the product page.
- Mixed order consisting of currently available and pre-order items: the products will be dispatched at two different times, but you will be charged only once for the shipping fees
- Order consisting of pre-order items with different delivery dates: the products will be shipped together on the latest estimated delivery date.
In any case, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the package is shipped. The purchase of pre-order items can be made with Credit Card only. Once you complete your order, we will ask your bank to verify the supplied details; the validity of your credit card could be confirmed through a payment authorization of 1 USD. This authorization is not a charge: Chloé eBoutique will charge your card only once the package is being shipped.
Order being prepared:
The order has been confirmed and we have already sent a confirmation email with the Order Number.
Order has shipped:
As soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email with the Tracking Number to track the delivery.
It is possible to check the order status at any time by entering the Order Number in the Follow your Order page. Registered users can also find all information related to their orders in the My Account area.
Our website is best viewed with the latest versions of the major browsers. Make sure that you have installed the most updated versions of the browsers that you most frequently use.
If you experience navigation problems, we suggest that you:
- Eliminate any
from your computer
If the problem persists, please
- Your operating system (Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Internet browser and version (Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Safari,...)
- The URL that you were trying to access (for example, www.chloe.com).